What happens when your conscious mind is doing something mechanical and your subconscious is left completely jobless? The result is the waking up of the many rusted neurons and getting them to work, as follows, resulting in the understanding of the seemingly simple things in life – all of this, from a cubicle!
These are some of the quotes that have popped up during our discussions at work, over Office communicator.
The affable Abhishek-
- Busy wondering what’s keeping me busy!
- Cryptic crisis criss-crosses the connections in your cerebrum causing you to be at the crevice of confusion
- Cribbing over a cryptic crisis leaves you crippled.
- I have hidden talents. Even I don’t know where they are!
- Your inherent integrity is integral to interpolate your interests with their operability.
- In life there’s what you know and what you don’t know and what you don’t know you don’t know.
- The IQ test was so challenging that it left me mentally challenged
Yours truly –
- Thank you Apple, for formulating the laws of gravity
- Covert cynicism and overt optimism maketh a good manager
- God does play dice [inspired by Einstein’s “God does not play dice”]
- Perversity of your peers possesses your perception of processes with profanity
- The IT industry is like a black hole. IT sucks big time!
- Underperformance undermines your understanding of an otherwise understood process.
- Adversity begets animosity begets Narcissism.
- Think deeply! Going down is the only way up.
- Damn the Male : Female ratio! Ladies always get to choose, not fair!
- The best cure for woman, is a better one
- Many things fall in place, to make me fall out of place
- It’s difficult for a miss to miss conception unless there is a gross sense of misjudgment!
More additions to this post is directly proportional to the time spent at work 😉
PS : Puneeth had The Reaper series at the focus of all his attention. His inputs will be added soon. .